Saybrook University’s Master's in Leaderhip and Management: Innovation Leadership Specialization develops fundamental business management skills while employing a humanistic approach that better informs leadership development. Our innovation management program concentrates on the following key areas:
- Developing cutting‐edge leadership and professional practices
- Honing systems analysis and decision making skills
- Expanding ability to exercise viable solutions to complex issues
- Increasing capability to design engaging workplace environments
- Leading dispersed team members and facilitating effective social networks
- Expanding professional confidence and socially responsive business vision
Students who enroll in this Master’s in Management and Leadership program have the opportunity to study innovation management at a university dedicated to making substantive positive changes in the world. Through a comprehensive understanding of the interconnectedness of various systems, graduates emerge with skills needed to align business objectives with those of their teams.
Graduates of this innovative leadership program will be able to perform as cross‐cultural managers able to establish dynamic globally distributed organizational cultures, management practices, and collaborative workplace systems, incorporating:
- Cultural sensitivity and global interdependence
- Diverse human resources and collaboration processes
- Human‐centric technology and information systems
- Strategic knowledge management and innovative decision making
- Organizational integrity and civic responsibility
Saybrook University’s innovation management Master’s specialization is an 18‐month, 36-credit lockstep cohort program that is completed in four consecutive semesters (including summer sessions). At the completion of this management Master’s program, graduates are awarded an innovation management degree that can be used to demonstrate their leadership capability for assisting for-profit, nonprofit, and government industries and agencies.