This program is designed to help students lead in a way that empowers people within the communities they serve. Guided by faculty with years of experience in the field, students will learn how to:
- Understand the complexity of challenges and opportunities that organizations and communities face
- Diagnose, research, evaluate, and design interventions for transformative change in private, public and social institutions
- Facilitate, guide, educate, and empower people in diverse contexts
Graduates will become part of a global network of scholar-practitioners, a professional community dedicated to bringing positive change to the world.
The Ph.D. in Organizational Systems: Leadership of Sustainable Systems program provides an opportunity for those in managerial, administrative, or executive roles to advance their careers to involve broader leadership roles. Graduates may also pursue roles as consultants, change managers, CEOs, and community leaders for a variety of institutions, such as:
- Fortune 500 companies
- Social service agencies
- Nonprofit organizations
- National and global consulting firms
- Federal or local government
More program information can be found in our academic catalog.