Saybrook University Graduate College of Psychology and Humanistic Studies Announces
Alumni Homecoming June 11, 12 & 13, 2010 at the Westin SFO
We are planning another great Alumni Homecoming.
CLICK HERE for the Full Version of the Homecoming Schedule
The weekend will begin Friday afternoon and will include:
– Alumni are welcome to attend the RC Community Meeting and Presidential Welcome Friday, beginning at 4 PM
– Alumni Publications on display from Friday afternoon through Saturday evening – an impressive showing
– Friday evening Special Presentation: Alumna Lyn Freeman, PhD ’97 Shares her Story about her Million Dollar Grant for Breast Cancer Research
– Saturday AM alumni meetings, including: a networking meeting; meeting with Dr. Bob Schmitt, new Dean of our college; a meeting with alumni council members and alumni who are on the board of trustees
– Alumni Lunch with Saybrook University’s new president, Dr. Mark Schulman
– Alumni workshops Saturday afternoon
– Alumni are invited to walk in Graduation Sunday morning. Alumni Graduation Stoles will be provided.
Please make every effort to join us. We always have a fun, collegial, informative, and rewarding weekend. This is also a service to current students, who are always inspired by the presence of alumni.