Meet with Mind-Body Medicine faculty and learn how mind-body medicine adopts a creative, evidence-based therapeutic use of interventions impacting our physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual lives. Ground your education in truly integrative healthcare, and empower yourself to transform lives.
- Wednesday, December 14, 2011 – 5:00pm – 6:00pm PST
- RSVP: Please register here to attend
- Faculty in attendance:
- James Gordon, MD, Dean of the College of Mind-Body Medicine
- Donald Moss, PhD, Chair of the College of Mind-Body Medicine
- Lisa Mastain, PhD, Director of Mentoring of the College of Mind-Body Medicine
- Dan Sterenchuk, Associate Dean of the College of Mind-body Medicine
The Graduate College of Mind-Body Medicine offers the only fully accredited Mind-Body Medicine degrees in the U.S. PhD students may Specialize their doctoral program in research, practice, or healthcare administration.
Applications are now being accepted for Spring 2012 and Fall 2012, and scholarships and financial aid are available.