Dear friends and colleagues:
Happy New Year 2012, the Chinese year of the Water Dragon. The Water Dragon calms the dragon’s fire – one of the key alchemical practices of Qigong.
For those of you who are thinking about what workshops you want to take in the new year for new growth, learning leading-edge healing methods, and to calm the dragon’s fire of our hectic lives I hope you’ll consider taking one of my workshops or ongoing classes. If you are interested in more information please click on the links.
Here are some of those workshops that are both local and accessible to people anywhere.
Blessings for a New Year that helps you to actualize your fondest dreams.
• Feb 18, 2012: Presentation at the Association for Transpersonal Psychology conference, Bodymind Healing in Psychotherapy: Towards an Integral, Transpersonal Psychology, Menlo Park, CA. You’ll learn how the Tai Chi Qigong tradition can be combined with transpersonal psychotherapy to make it a more holistic tradition. 10 – 11:30 AM, Menlo Park, CA
• March 24, 2012, Integral Living in an Uncertain World,This weekend workshop will give you tools for dealing with troubled times. I’ll be giving a preview of material from my upcoming book, and I’ll be doing the workshop with a talented colleague and neuropsychologist, Dr. Jim Bramson. 10-4 PM both days, Orinda, CA.
• May 20-25th, Energy Psychology: Self-Healing Methods for Bodymind Health, Five day intensive where you’ll learn how the amalgam of Qigong and Energy Psychology can be used for healing various physical and psychological issues. Good for health professionals or anyone who wants to learn self healing methods. CEU’s available for health professionals. Sunday through Friday. Kripalu Center, Massachusetts.
Ongoing Qigong classes:
• Saturday Bodymind Healing Qigong Classes, 9:30-11:30 Orinda, CA
For an online workshop:
• Bodymind Healing and Qigong in Psychotherapy, and receive 7 CEUs. This is a 7 hour workshop, and a great way for health professionals to to get CEUs, or anyone to learn self-healing methods for physical/mental health.
For information click: http://www.ce-psychology.com/product210.html