- This event has passed.
Info Session for Consciousness, Spirituality, and Integrative Health Specialization in Ph.D. Psychology
March 15, 2017 @ 12:00 am - 1:00 pm CDT
Learn the advantages of our of Consciousness, Spirituality, and Integrative Health Specialization in Ph.D. Psychology
Through the Existential, Humanistic, and Transpersonal Psychology specialization, students are able to work closely with their mentors to develop a path designed to meet their particular needs, interests, and vocational aspirations. Topics include humanistic psychology, existential psychology, transpersonal, phenomenology, Gestalt, self-actualization, and transcendence.
Take advantage of this opportunity to:
- Hear about the program from faculty member Dr. Louis Hoffman
- Find out how you can tailor our programs to help you achieve your career and personal aspirations
- Ask your individual questions
- Talk with a current student
- Get answers about the admissions process
Sign up for this free event now by filling in the RSVP form.
To join this session, please use the following login information:
- Audio:1 866 899 4679
- Access Code: 663-177-037
- Video: View here
Scholarships and Financial Aid are available. Apply now for Fall 2017.