- This event has passed.
Info Session for Clinical Psychology
June 8, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PDT
Learn the advantages of our Clinical Psychology Program
Through hands-on training at residential conferences and close mentoring from faculty with years of field experience, graduates of the Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology program will be prepared to bring about positive change through service and leadership.
Take advantage of this opportunity to:
- Hear about the program from faculty member Dr. Theopia Jackson
- Find out how you can tailor our programs to help you achieve your career and personal aspirations
- Ask your individual questions
- Talk with a current student
- Get answers about the admissions process
Sign up for this free event now by filling in the RSVP form.
To join this session, please use the following login information:
- Audio:1 866 899 4679
- Access Code: 663-177-037
- Video: View here
Scholarships and Financial Aid are available. Apply