- This event has passed.
Info Session for Consciousness, Spirituality, and Integrative Health Specialization
April 11, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PDT
Learn the advantages of our Consciousness, Spirituality, and Integrative Health Specialization
The specialization in Consciousness, Spirituality, and Integrative Health focuses on the mind, body, and spirit of patients, offering pathways to more holistic approaches to healing. With the goal of accessing and understanding both the inner and outer worlds of patients, many topics are examined, including mental imaging, dreamwork, psychophysiology, historiography, spiritual beliefs, psychoneuroimmunology, shamanism, and ayurvedic (East Indian) medicine.
Take advantage of this opportunity to:
- Hear about the program from faculty member Dr. Bob Schmitt
- Find out how you can tailor our programs to help you achieve your career and personal aspirations
- Ask your individual questions
- Talk with a current student
- Get answers about the admissions process
Sign up for this free event now by filling in the RSVP form.
To join this session, please use the following login information:
- Audio:1 866 899 4679
- Access Code: 663-177-037
- Video: View here
Scholarships and Financial Aid are available. Apply now for Fall 2017.