- This event has passed.
Info Session for College of Integrative Medicine & Health Sciences
March 22, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm PDT
Learn the advantages of our fully accredited M.S./Ph.D. degrees in Mind-Body Medicine and M.S. degree in Integrative and Functional Nutrition
Interested in expanding your knowledge and practice to include alternative therapies and integrative medicine. On this conference call/webcast, you’ll learn more about our Mind-Body Medicine and Integrative and Functional Nutrition curriculum, and what it’s like to be a student in these programs.
Take advantage of this opportunity to:
- Hear about the program from faculty member, Dr. Eric Willmarth
- Find out how you can tailor our programs to help you achieve your career and personal aspirations
- Ask your individual questions
- Talk with a current student
- Get answers about the admissions process
To join this session, please use the following login information:
- Dial: 312.878.3078
- Code: 217-324-271
- Video: View here
Sign up for this free event now by filling in the RSVP form.
Scholarships and Financial Aid are available. Apply now for Fall 2016.