- This event has passed.
Saybrook Info Session: College of Integrative Medicine & Health Sciences
October 11, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PDT
Learn the advantages of our fully accredited M.S./Ph.D. degrees in Mind-Body Medicine and M.S. degree in Integrative and Functional Nutrition
Interested in expanding your knowledge and practice to include alternative therapies and integrative medicine. On this conference call/webcast, you’ll learn more about our Mind-Body Medicine and Integrative and Functional Nutrition curriculum, and what it’s like to be a student in these programs.
Take advantage of this opportunity to:
- Hear about the program from faculty member, Dr. Jeannemarie Beiseigel
- Find out how you can tailor our programs to help you achieve your career and personal aspirations
- Ask your individual questions
- Talk with a current student
- Get answers about the admissions process
To join this session, please use the following login information:
- Dial: 224.501.3412
- Code: 270-723-285
- Video: View here
Sign up for this free event now by filling in the RSVP form.
Scholarships and Financial Aid are available. Apply now for Spring 2017.