- This event has passed.
Info Session for Psychology: Specialization in Psychophysiology
April 17, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
Learn the advantages of our Specialization in Psychophysiology
Psychophysiology has a long history of making major contributions to education and health care in both treatment and prevention arenas. Graduates can use what they have learned in this program to augment their existing methods of care in clinics, hospitals, nonprofits, or private practice.
Take advantage of this opportunity to:
- Hear about the program from faculty member Dr. Richard Sherman
- Find out how you can tailor our programs to help you achieve your career and personal aspirations
- Ask your individual questions
- Talk with a current student
- Get answers about the admissions process
Sign up for this free event now by filling in the RSVP form.
To join this session, please use the following login information:
- Audio:1 866 899 4679
- Access Code: 663-177-037
- Video: View here
Scholarships and Financial Aid are available. Apply now for Fall 2017.