- This event has passed.
Info Session for Psychology: Specialization in Psychophysiology
June 19, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PDT
Learn the advantages of our Specialization in Psychophysiology
Applied psychophysiology focuses on the amelioration, treatment, and prevention of disease as well as creation of optimal functioning patterns in education, sports, and business through teaching people techniques for recognizing and correcting abnormal physiological levels of function and responses.
Take advantage of this opportunity to:
- Hear about the program from faculty member Dr. Richard Sherman
- Find out how you can tailor our programs to help you achieve your career and personal aspirations
- Ask your individual questions
- Talk with a current student
- Get answers about the admissions process
Sign up for this free event now by filling in the RSVP form.
To join this session, please use the following login information:
- Audio:1 866 899 4679
- Access Code: 663-177-037
- Video: View here
Scholarships and Financial Aid are available. Apply