- This event has passed.
Information Session: Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
October 19, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PDT
Earn your degree & make a difference
– Discover our Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology program –
Join us online on Thursday, October 19 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. (PDT) and explore more about our Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology program. Learn the defining features of this program and what makes it unique. Our Admissions team alongside Dr. Theopia Jackson, program director for the College of Social Sciences will share important information & keen insights into this program as well as provide an outlet for you to:
- Learn more about Saybrook University’s progressive education model
- Find out how you can tailor our programs to help you achieve your career and personal aspirations
- Ask your individual questions
- Talk with a current student
- Get answers about the admissions process
We hope you can join us for this information packed hour-long discussion!
JOIN THE MEETING:
Log on: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/663177037
Dial in: +1 (571) 317-3117 enter access code: 663-177-037