The US Human Rights Network has a broad appeal to members of the Saybrook community, covering a wide range of rights issues from a human-centered perspective.
US Human Rights Network
Building a People-Centered Human Rights Movement!
2011 National Human Rights Conference and Membership Meeting
December 9 - 11, 2011
Radisson LAX Hotel
Los Angeles, California
Forces in our country are working aggressively to dismantle the social gains and human rights won through centuries of struggle by people of color, women, and workers in the United States. Now more than ever we must build a people-centered human rights movement to transform our society and the US government to ensure that it respects, protects and fulfills the human rights of all.
The Conference will feature a host of critical human rights trainings for novices and veterans alike, covering these and other critical areas:
- Defending the rights of Indigenous and Oppressed Peoples
- Attaining economic and social rights in the United States
- Securing sexual and gender rights
- Fighting for racial justice and immigrant rights
- Fighting against torture and mass incarceration
Register now! For more information visit www.ushrnetwork.org/2011conference or email email@example.com.