Saybrook’s administrative offices are located in the heart of downtown Oakland, California in the 475 City Center Building. The prominent City Center location of the Oakland office stands out among graduate schools in California for convenience and accessibility. The downtown Oakland location offers direct access to the 12th Street / City Center BART Station and dozens of restaurants and retail amenities. The proximity to Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) makes Saybrook Oakland convenient to prospective students from San Francisco looking for a Bay Area graduate school.
At the Oakland office, you will find the registrar and administrative support for all of Saybrook’s online and Oakland graduate programs in California. The Oakland office also hosts Taste of Saybrook Open House events every few months. If you are interested in Master’s degree or Ph.D. programs in California, we invite you to get a “taste” of our unique community at an upcoming Oakland Event.
475 14th St., 9th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612
Oakland, California Graduate Programs
- M.A. Psychology
- Ph.D. Psychology
- Ph.D. Clinical Psychology
- Psychology Certificate Programs
- Clinical Psychology Certificate Programs
- M.S. Integrative and Functional Nutrition
- Ph.D. Mind-Body Medicine, Integrative Functional Nutrition Specialization
- Integrative and Functional Nutrition Certificate Programs
- M.A. Integrative Wellness Coaching
- Ph.D. Mind-Body Medicine, Integrative Wellness Coaching Specialization
- Integrative Wellness Coaching Certificate Program