Meet the Existentialists
Liz is receiving her MA in Psychology, specializing in Marriage and Family Therapy, from Saybrook University and her MBA from Franciscan University.
She currently works as a therapist doing individual and group therapy with couples and families struggling from intimate partner violence. Her areas of interest include systems theory and cybernetics, the existential dimensions of poverty across the lifespan, and the self-healing capacities of individuals and families in humanistic therapies.
* There are currently no events available.
Most Recent Posts
- Posted by on May 22, 2015 - 1:55am
- Posted by on May 21, 2015 - 9:25am
- Posted by on May 20, 2015 - 7:45am
- Posted by on May 19, 2015 - 3:12am
- Posted by on May 18, 2015 - 6:24am
Recently Added Media
Added on January 13, 2014
Added on November 18, 2013
Added on November 6, 2013
Existential Themes and Relational Dharma Filters in the Resolution of Traumatic Stress: A Depth Group ApproachAdded on June 4, 2012
Added on May 25, 2012
Added on May 8, 2012