Meet the Existentialists
Makenna Berry, MA
Makenna Berry is completing her PhD in psychology at Saybrook University with a focus on clinical and research applications. She has received training in Existential-Humanistic therapy from the International Institute of Human Studies in Petaluma, CA, and a Master's in Nonprofit Management from Regis University.
She's focused on the potential connections between mental health and homelessness, poverty and human potential.
* There are currently no events available.
Most Recent Posts
- Posted by on May 22, 2015 - 1:55am
- Posted by on May 21, 2015 - 9:25am
- Posted by on May 20, 2015 - 7:45am
- Posted by on May 19, 2015 - 3:12am
- Posted by on May 18, 2015 - 6:24am
Recently Added Media
Added on January 13, 2014
Added on November 18, 2013
Added on November 6, 2013
Existential Themes and Relational Dharma Filters in the Resolution of Traumatic Stress: A Depth Group ApproachAdded on June 4, 2012
Added on May 25, 2012
Added on May 8, 2012