Human Dignity and Humanistic Values; Society for Humanistic Psychology 7th Annual Conference
Luminaries of the Existential-Humanistic community will be convening at Sofia University in Palo Alto March 13-16, 2014 for the annual conference of the Society for Humanistic Psychology (Division 32 of the American Psychological Association). Among the featured speakers and panels will be a presentation by members of the New Existentialists. For more information and to register, please go to the conference website.
* There are currently no events available.
Most Recent Posts
- Posted by on February 26, 2015 - 8:18am
- Posted by on February 25, 2015 - 8:42am
- Posted by on February 24, 2015 - 7:36am
- Posted by on February 23, 2015 - 5:28am
- Posted by on February 19, 2015 - 4:57am
Recently Added Media
Added on January 13, 2014
Added on November 18, 2013
Added on November 6, 2013
Existential Themes and Relational Dharma Filters in the Resolution of Traumatic Stress: A Depth Group ApproachAdded on June 4, 2012
Added on May 25, 2012
Added on May 8, 2012