Preface to new, 2012, edition of The Psychology of Existence
Author: Kirk Schneider
The Psychology of Existence was a seminal text in the re-introduction of existential psychology to a new generation of practitioners.
It was written in 1995 by Rollo May, who first brought existential psychology to America, and Kirk Schneider, who had studied with May at Saybrook University and is now a faculty member there.
In 2012, McGraw-Hill announced it was re-issuing this classic text, with a new preface by Schneider.
An interview with Schneider where he discusses the value of The Psychology of Existence almost two decades later, and the process of working with May, can be found here.
- Preface to Psychology of Existence, by Kirk Schneider
Download DOC File of Preface to Psychology of Existence, by Kirk Schneider
File Size: 34.5 kB
Topics About This Media
* There are currently no events available.
Most Recent Posts
- Posted by on April 27, 2015 - 7:21am
- Posted by on April 24, 2015 - 7:48am
- Posted by on April 23, 2015 - 8:32am
- Posted by on April 21, 2015 - 7:10am
- Posted by on April 20, 2015 - 6:46am
Recently Added Media
Added on January 13, 2014
Added on November 18, 2013
Added on November 6, 2013
Existential Themes and Relational Dharma Filters in the Resolution of Traumatic Stress: A Depth Group ApproachAdded on June 4, 2012
Added on May 25, 2012
Added on May 8, 2012