There's not a pill for every problem
America is drowning in prescription medication for things like anxiety, shyness, excitement, and even depression. These pills are usually no better than placebos ... with dangerous side effects.
* There are currently no events available.
Most Recent Posts
- Posted by on March 5, 2015 - 9:19am
- Posted by on March 3, 2015 - 7:53am
Recovering the Value of Valuing People: Validating Affirmation as the Source of a Meaningful ExistencePosted by on March 2, 2015 - 8:03am
- Posted by on February 27, 2015 - 9:29am
- Posted by on February 26, 2015 - 8:18am
Recently Added Media
Added on January 13, 2014
Added on November 18, 2013
Added on November 6, 2013
Existential Themes and Relational Dharma Filters in the Resolution of Traumatic Stress: A Depth Group ApproachAdded on June 4, 2012
Added on May 25, 2012
Added on May 8, 2012