Organizational Leadership Degree Programs at Saybrook
Do you want to:
- Develop your leadership ability
- Design humanistic institutional systems and administrative structures
- Become a change agent
- Succeed as a social entrepreneur
- Enhance your coaching or consulting practice
- Be a better manager
- Employ the power of human and organizational systems to effect positive change toward a sustainable future
- Explore new ways to work within and across organizations and communities
- Find new approaches to address issues such as climate change, resource use, social innovation, and social justice?
- Incorporate systems science in designing organizational change
- Become a leader who can create the conditions for transformational change
Support cross-sector collaboration
- Develop credentials for academic teaching, coaching and/or "Lean" manufacturing
- Bring sustainable practices to your organization and communities
Then pursue one of our master’s or doctoral programs in our School of Organizational Leadership and Transformation. Choose between our Seattle-based, blended learning program with frequent face-to-face weekend labs, or our hybrid online learning option  to find the best fit for your needs and lifestyle.
Organizational Leadership & Transformation Degree Programs
- MA Management, Specialization in Global Workforce Collaboration  I Hybrid Online/Residential Conference Learning Program
- MA Organizational Systems | Hybrid Online/Residential Conference Learning Program
- PhD Organizational Systems | Hybrid Online/Residential Conference Learning Program
- Specialization in Humane Education 
- Specialization in Leadership of Sustainable Systems  | Hybrid Online/Residential Conference Learning Program (available to MA and PhD students)
Organizational Leadership Students & Alumni
Join an active community of students and alumni who have adapted and reinvented themselves for careers in government, administration, non-profit leadership, executive coaching, leadership training, and consulting. Our Organizational Leadership alumni work everywhere from small start-ups and non-profits to Fortune 100 companies such as Boeing and Microsoft.
You'll learn from each other and from faculty who are skilled scholar-practitioners, with national and international experience. They are not just scholars, but also sought-after business leaders who work first-hand on the cutting edge of globalization, information technology, and new management practices.