Explore Creative Approaches to Human Challenges
If you are interested in exploring how to contribute creatively to improving the human condition, you may want to pursue one of our master’s or doctoral degree programs in Psychology. Here you'll find an experiential learning community with students who share your belief that human experience is multidimensional. Explore different approaches to addressing the challenges we face as a society through interdisciplinary psychology degree programs that combine convenient distance learning classes with onsite learning conferences each semester.
Do you want to:
- • Develop effective non-profit and community-based programs and services? Evaluate and improve programs for underserved populations?
- • Work in multicultural or international settings?
- • Further your career in college teaching?
- • Learn complementary health care skills?
- • Use the latest in creativity research and practice to find new approaches to your goals?
- • Become involved in an NGO focused on peace, social justice, or the environment?
- • Work within corporations and other organizations to facilitate organizational creativity?
- • Focus on researching, writing, and presenting new discoveries?
- • Consult with wellness and mental health delivery systems?
- • Improve your effectiveness as a social activist?
- • Shape public opinion to influence social and political outcomes?
- • Take a psychosocial approach to environmental and cultural issues?
- • Explore cross-cultural concerns?
- • Work within a community of Jungian scholars?
Take advantage of our convenient hybrid low residency/online learning programs to combine your educational goals with your work and personal life requirements. Choose from an MA or PhD degree program in Psychology.
Any student enrolled in the Department of Humanistic and Clinical Psychology degree programs may opt to declare one of the Specializations offered through the Department. Specializations are available to students at both the master's or doctoral level in Psychology.
Psychology Degree Programs
- • Consciousness, Spirituality, and Integrative Health 
- • Creativity Studies 
- • Existential, Humanistic, and Transpersonal Psychology 
- • Transformative Social Change 
Psychology Students & Alumni
Our psychology students and alumni have adapted and reinvented themselves to pursue careers in environmental and public policy mediation; college teaching; work with local, national, and international government agencies and NGOs; think tanks; writing and consulting; non-profit leadership; global peace and policy research; entrepreneurship; and religion and spirituality.
You’ll learn from each other and from faculty who are thought leaders in their fields and actively engaged scholar-practitioners within their communities of interest. They represent a broad range of global and interdisciplinary expertise.