Posts tagged with the category Sean Rosas
Can We Fix Charities in the U.S.?
Dan Pallotta, is a father, activist, and fundraiser who is speaking out against the current way that nonprofits operate. In March, 2013 Pallotta presented a TED Talk that passionately discusses how to change the way we think about a charity. He identifies a double standard—where too many nonprofits are rewarded for how little they spend and...
Most Recent Posts
- Posted by on Thu, 04/02/2015 - 04:52
- Posted by on Tue, 03/03/2015 - 13:58
- Posted by on Mon, 03/02/2015 - 14:33
- Posted by on Fri, 02/27/2015 - 13:50
- Posted by on Fri, 01/30/2015 - 08:51
Recently Added Media
Added on April 2, 2015
Added on March 2, 2015
Added on November 25, 2014
Added on April 29, 2014
Added on April 18, 2014
Added on October 10, 2011