Posts tagged with the category Sean Rosas
Can We Fix Charities in the U.S.?
Dan Pallotta, is a father, activist, and fundraiser who is speaking out against the current way that nonprofits operate. In March, 2013 Pallotta presented a TED Talk that passionately discusses how to change the way we think about a charity. He identifies a double standard—where too many nonprofits are rewarded for how little they spend and...
Most Recent Posts
- Posted by on Mon, 03/02/2015 - 14:33
- Posted by on Fri, 02/27/2015 - 13:50
- Posted by on Fri, 01/30/2015 - 08:51
- Posted by on Fri, 01/23/2015 - 06:28
- Posted by on Fri, 01/16/2015 - 08:14
Recently Added Media
Added on March 2, 2015
Added on November 25, 2014
Added on April 29, 2014
Added on April 18, 2014
Added on October 10, 2011