The following information provides links to help prospective students learn about Federal Loans and other student financial aid.
Federal Loan Programs
Saybrook University participates in the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program, in which borrowers obtain loan funds directly from the US Department of Education. The Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan and the Federal Direct Grad PLUS Loans both fall under this program.
- To learn more about Federal Loan Programs, click here.
- For in-depth information about federal loans, visit the Federal Student Aid website.
- Watch this informative video on Loan Repayment here. *The information and opinions expressed herein represent the independent opinions and ideas of iGrad and do not represent the opinions or ideas of Saybrook University.
- Loan Repayment Calculator
GI Bill Benefits
Veterans may qualify to use GI Bill benefits at Saybrook.
Federal Work-Study Program
The Federal Work-Study (FWS) Program subsidizes employment for students with financial need. The program encourages community service and work related to your course of study.
Loans for International Students
Some privately funded student loans, such as those provided by eduPASS are available to non-US citizens, provided there is a co-signer who is a US citizen.
Canadian students may use both the Canada and provincial loan programs to fund their education at Saybrook.
- For information on the Canada Loan program, please visit the International Student Loan website
- or the Federal Student Aid website.
For further assistance, contact Saybrook’s staff via email at [email protected] or call 888-253-5100 and select option 1.