Saybrook University’s Ph.D. Managing Organizational Systems: Specialization in Educational Leadership program is designed for educators who aspire to contribute to organizational success and shape the future of educational systems to benefit local and global communities. This educational leadership Ph.D. specialization program includes the following courses:
- Complexity in Educational Systems
- Issues in Higher and Postsecondary Education: Leadership Practice
- Transformational Management and Change in Higher and Postsecondary Education
- Strategic Planning and Implementation in Higher and Postsecondary Education
- Productive Conflict Management
Students who enroll in this educational leadership doctorate program have the opportunity to study at an educational leadership school dedicated to making substantive positive change in the world.
Identifying critical educational issues, envisioning systemic and sustainable solutions, and designing creative implementation plans and processes, graduates will be able to apply their education leadership doctorate degree to nonprofit or for-profit organizations. They will be enabled to move up into senior administrative roles and become transformative leaders who engage people to create forward-thinking educational opportunities that are sorely needed today.
More program information can be found in our academic catalog.