Invest in Yourself
Deciding to attend graduate school is a big step. It requires commitment, time, life changes, and let’s face it — money. Saybrook is committed to helping you find ways to invest in yourself and in your future.
We can help you with:
- Saybrook scholarship: All students are eligible. Students must apply by the priority deadline for each semester to be considered for the highest level of awards.
- Information about outside scholarships: Multiple organizations offer grants and scholarships. Since Saybrook is a fully-accredited institution, you can apply those outside funds to your education here.
- Applications for veterans’ benefits: Almost all Saybrook degree programs are already certified for veterans who wish to apply their GI education benefits.
- Federal educational loan programs: Saybrook participates in the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program, in which borrowers obtain loan funds directly from the US Department of Education.
- Saybrook International Scholarship: Awarded to all full-time, degree seeking students upon acceptance.
As with other types of financial aid, you may need to complete the Federal Application for Federal Student Aid first. Of course, we’re happy to help with that!
Please contact our Financial Aid Office for additional information.