Built on biological and nutritional sciences, clinical assessment, and personalized therapies, the M.S. in Integrative and Functional Nutrition program focuses on holistic approaches to care in order to more effectively address the root causes for numerous health and mental health conditions. This program introduces approaches that can be integrated into practice —such as mind-body skills, mindfulness, and meditation—to help achieve optimal health, healing, and vitality in clients.
Satisfying many of the requirements to become Certified Nutrition Specialists (CNS) and Certified Clinical Nutritionists (CCN)*, this program prepares graduates for successful careers in a variety of areas, including:
- Hospitals, long-term care facilities, and outpatient facilities
- Spas, yoga and wellness centers, culinary institutes, schools, prisons, restaurants, and corporate cafeterias
- Corporate wellness programs
- Sports medicine
- Natural products and dietary supplement industries
- Public health and policy organizations
- Research and development
More program information can be found in our academic catalog.