- Prepare for a new career in mind-body medicine and integrative health
- Learn organizational and leadership skills to transform healthcare organizations for the new health care
- Research the effectiveness of complementary healthcare practices like meditation, biofeedback, or hypnosis.
- Study health coaching, therapeutic movement, spiritual practices, and other self-healing modalities in an evidence-based approach
- Use mind-body approaches to wellness to improve the quality of life
- Explore the connection between our physical, emotional, social, and spiritual lives
Mind-Body Medicine Programs
- Ph.D. Mind-Body Medicine, Specialization in Mindful Leadership in Healthcare
- Ph.D. Mind-Body Medicine, Specialization in Integrative Mental Health
- Ph.D. Mind-Body Medicine, Specialization in Integrative Wellness Coaching
Houston-Based Satellite Residential Conference Program
Students who enroll in the Houston RC program will take part in multiple 4-day residential conferences throughout the program, as fulfillment of the residential training requirements for the 40 credit M.S. in Mind-Body Medicine or the 76 credit Ph.D. in Mind-Body Medicine. Residential Conferences will be held at the offices of the Institute for Spirituality and Health in the Texas Medical Center.